Welcome to Anne-Gi's Cycle the WAVE 2016 Fundraising Page
I am excited to be involved with Cycle the WAVE (Women Against Violence Everywhere) with a goal to increase awareness and raise critical funds for programs providing life-changing services for all those experiencing abuse.
Did you know that:
- 1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men will experience domestic violence in their lifetime.
- 3.3 million children experience domestic violence in the United States each year.
- 1 in 3 young people will experience teen dating violence.
- Domestic Violence is a leading cause of homelessness among women and children in the US.**
**Statistics sources sited at www.thewavefoundation.org
Every dollar makes a difference! No matter how small or large, your generous donation will improve the lives of children, women and families across Washington State with the hope that future generations will "brake the cycle" of domestic violence.
The WAVE Foundation has given over $1 MILLION dollars to agencies that provide services to families and youth affected by domestic violence. The WAVE Foundation is now offering direct school based educational awareness programing that teaches youth empowerment and confidence in regards to healthy relationships.
Please help support me in this important effort. Here is how your generous contribution can make a difference:
- $50.00 donation pays for 200 healthy relationship flyers for distribution to class attendees
- $100.00 donation funds one session of Middle School healthy relationship awareness training with our instructors
- $250.00 donation funds two sessions of our High School based empowerment program
- $500.00 donation provides co-ed training programs at local college campuses focused on relationship violence and sexual assault
Please support me to help reach my goal by making a credit card donation here, or by sending a check made payable to The WAVE Foundation to 1420 NW Gilman Blvd., Suite 2314, Issaquah, WA 98027 (with mail in donations please reference my name on the check)
Awareness ignites hope. Hope changes lives.
The WAVE Foundation a non-profit 501 (c)(3) Tax ID: 45-1288621 | Net Proceeds Benefit Domestic Violence Programs in Washington State.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.