All WAVE weekend events start & finish at Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Special thanks to everyone at the college for hosting our 10th Anniversary WAVE Festival! Click here for Bellevue College Parking and Site Map (PDF).
$85 Registration Fee until September 15, 2017 for Cycle the WAVE Riders | $95 event weekend
Early Packet Pickup | Optional
Saturday, Sept 16th
| 8:00am - 1:00pm |
Bellevue College-Building L
Get ready for ride day early! Pick up your rider bib, fundraising incentives, Gift Bag & Cycle the WAVE t-shirt. Plus you can preview the routes and ask questions.
Event Day | Participant Check in and Start Times
Sunday, Sept 17th | 6:30am – 9:45am | Bellevue College-Building L & Courtyard
Riders can pick up their registration packet after 6:30am and are free to leave anytime following the departure start time(s) listed below. To make rest stop cut-off times ALL riders must leave as close to departure times as possible. It’s okay to make your final route selection on day of event.
MIGHTY SISTER 70-Mile Riders: Please read Rest Stop Timing Guidelines. 70-mile riders must be at Les Schwab Rest Stop no later than 10:30am to get to the Finish Line Festival. Food Lines Close at 3:30pm!
70-Mile route • MIGHTY SISTER • Registration/Check-In 6:30am • Depart 7:00am
46-Mile route • FIERCE SISTER • Registration/Check-In 7:30am • Depart 8:00am
29 Mile route • STRONG SISTER • Registration/Check-In 8:00am • Depart 9:00am
12 Mile route • BRAVE SISTER • Registration/Check-In 9:00am • Depart 10:00am
4 Mile Walk • WALK SISTER • Registration/Check-In 9:45am • Depart 10-10:30am
Complimentary Starbucks coffee and snacks ~
Cycle the WAVE proudly serves Starbucks Coffee & Tea, available 6:30am–3:00pm. Riders, volunteers and their guests may all enjoy.
Finish Line Festival
Festival Open 11:30am to 4:00pm**
Whether you ride yourself or come to cheer on your family or friends, Cycle & Walk the WAVE is a great day for everyone. Our festival has a real village style feeling with more than 20 booths with unique products and services on the grounds.
If you are interested in providing food or beverage OR purchasing a vendor booth at the 2018 event, contact Event Manager, Peter Verbrugge at Peterv@thewavefoundation.org, or call 425-284-9901.
** Complimentary Event Lunch Served 11:30am-3:30pm | Beer & Wine Garden Open until 4:30pm (last call at 4pm)
- Featured Lunch Items: Compliments of PCC Issaquah & Athena's Greek Catering
- WAVE Sweet Shoppe: Featuring Top Pot Doughnuts, Noosa Yoghurt and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Celebration Beer & Wine Garden Presented by John Duggan Cycling Attorney: Enjoy Sol Stone Winery and Postdoc Brewing products. (Must be 21 with valid ID, no host bar, please bring cash) Beer & Wine Garden open until 4:30pm. Last call at 4:00pm.
- WAVE Spa: Complimentary 10 minute massages for all riders courtesy of Washington Sports Massage Team including Randy Furukawa and Cy Wong. Spa will be open until 4pm, with last appointments scheduled for 3:45pm.
- WAVE Tattoo Booth: Fun "Ride Like a Girl" and other temporary tattoos available before or after the ride!
- Discover Your Power Booth: If you haven't heard about our new youth education program find out more at this booth.
- WAVE Photo Booth: Snap & tag your photos @ #cyclethewave. Photo booth is open 6:45am-4pm.
- WAVE Boutique & Raffle Booth: Buy your Cycle the WAVE jerseys, arm warmers, raffle tickets and other cool items here.
- Therapeutic Associates - Physical Therapy, Bike Fitting, Seat Height Adjustments. Swing by and thank TAI for their amazing support of this event.
- Seattle MINI - View the new gorgeous MINI on site plus fun giveaways
- Arctic Apples - Nonbrowning Arctic® apples are the varieties you know and love with one big advantage – they don’t brown when bitten, sliced, or bruised. Fresh slices of preservative free Arctic® Goldens launch in U.S. stores this fall!
- Biker Chick Jewelry Designs - Jewlery made from bike chain that celebrates the talent and toughness of female cyclists
- NUU MUU - Flattering exercise dresses for woman on the go, great specials for WAVE riders
- Sweet Spot Skirts - Womens' Active Wear. Reversible and Adjustable. The World's Most Versatile Skirt. Compression Shorts that Don't Ride Up!
- Tonik Cycling - “Real Jerseys for Real Women” our mission is to offer cycling apparel that fits and flatters ALL women cyclists
- The Allstate Foundation - The Allstate Against Abuse Team is a growing network of select Allstate agency owners, personal financial representatives and employees. Team members use their own professional expertise, along with materials and resources provided by The Allstate Foundation, to help survivors in their communities achieve their financial goals and live free from abuse.
- Nuun - Packed with electrolytes, light flavor, no sugars or carbs, and portable, nuun active hydration is the perfect sports drink.
- Mary Kay - Mary Kay is a high quality skin care and color cosmetics company focusing on the relationship between the customer and consultant. In addition, the Mary Kay Ash Charitable foundation supports Domestic Violence Prevention.
- ZICO Coconut Water - ZICO coconut water stands out by focusing on what’s within and that’s 100% coconut water, nothing added, nothing removed. What’s inside is everything!
- Organic Valley - Serving recovery Chocolate protein milk at the Finish Line.
- Julie Christensen Rackley Art - Multi-media paintings and cards from this year's WAVE jersey designer!
- BodyArmor Sports Drink - Providing athletes with the best in sports nutrition and hydration.
- Cascade Bicycle Club - Information on She Bikes Cascade and their amazing free daily ride program
- Bellevue Parks & Rec - Producer of the Lake to Lake ride & WAVE Sponsor.
- Alpha Chi Omega - Giving back to the community though philanthropy and volunteerism
- P.A.T.H - PATH Ride is an annual event to raise awareness and fight local human trafficking. Open to all riders and walkers age 12 and up, it's a great way to start off the riding season for a good cause!
- Velo Gioielli - Cycling Themed Art and Jewelry
- WheelLab - WheelLab is a local non-profit located on the eastside supporting youth and cycling. WheelLab offers free bike maintenance classes for any age and a build a bike class for 6th-12th graders. With a mobile bike shop, WheelLab can bring the program to your organization's doorstep.
- Toni Page - Coldwell Banker Bain has created a unique relationship with The WAVE Foundation. Each time a WAVE supporter, friend or relative of a supporter buys or sells a home with Toni Page, Toni and CBB will donate an amount equal to 10% of the commission received to The WAVE Foundation.
- Noosa Finest Yoghurt - Allow us to introduce ourselves...we're Noosa, and we make yoghurt. But not just any yoghurt. Ours is thick and velvety, sweet and tart. It's a labor of love that starts in small batches on the farm and ends in a delicious scoop on your spoon.