All WAVE weekend events start & finish at Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Special thanks to everyone at the college for hosting our 10th Anniversary WAVE Festival! Click here for Bellevue College Parking and Site Map (PDF).
Early Packet Pickup |
Saturday, Sept 16th | 8:00am - 1:00pm | Bellevue College-Building L
Get ready for ride/walk day early! Pick up your rider bib, fundraising incentives, Gift Bag & Cycle the WAVE t-shirt. Plus you can preview the routes and ask questions.
Event Day | Participant Check in and Start Times
Sunday, Sept 17th | 6:30am – 9:45am | Bellevue College-Building L & Courtyard
Riders can pick up their registration packet after 6:30am and are free to leave anytime following the departure start time(s) listed below. To make rest stop cut-off times ALL riders must leave as close to departure times as possible. It’s okay to make your final route selection on day of event.
70-Mile route • Registration/Check-In 6:30am • Depart 7:00am
46-Mile route • Registration/Check-In 7:30am • Depart 8:00am
29 Mile route • Registration/Check-In 8:00am • Depart 9:00am
12 Mile route • Registration/Check-In 9:00am • Depart 10:00am
4 Mile Walk • Registration/Check-In 9:45am • Depart 10-10:30am
Visit the Routes page for printable maps, cue sheets and RIDEWITHGPS files.
For day of ride information visit the Route Support page.
Complimentary Starbucks coffee & snacks at the start line!
Cycle the WAVE proudly serves Starbucks Coffee at the event. Starbucks Coffee & Tea available from 6:30am–3:00pm. Riders, volunteers and their guests may all enjoy.
Finish Line Festival
11:30am to 4:00pm
Presented by Therapeutic Associates
Whether you ride yourself or come to cheer on your family or friends, Cycle the WAVE - presented by Therapeutic Associates - is a great day for everyone. Our festival has a real village style feeling with more than 20 booths with unique products and services on the grounds.
If you are interested in providing food or beverage OR purchasing a vendor booth at the 2017 event, contact Event Manager, Peter Verbrugge at Peterv@thewavefoundation.org, or call 425-284-9901.
2017 Lunch Menu and Vendor Updates as we get them!
Complimentary Event Lunch Served 11:30am-3:30pm from some of the best in the NW!
- Featured Lunch Items: Compliments of PCC Issaquah
- WAVE Sweet Shoppe: Featuring Top Pot Doughnuts and Noosa Yoghurt
- Celebration Beer & Wine Garden Presented by John Duggan Cycling Attorney: Enjoy Sol Stone Winery and Postdoc Brewing products. (Must be 21 with valid ID, no host bar, please bring cash)
- WAVE Spa: Complimentary 10 minute massages for all riders courtesy of Washington Sports Massage Team including Randy Furukawa and Cy Wong
- WAVE Tattoo Booth: Fun "Ride Like a Girl" and other temporary tattoos available before or after the ride!
- Discover Your Power Booth: If you haven't heard about our new youth education program find out at this booth.
- WAVE Photo Booth: Snap & tag your photos @ #cyclethewave. Photo booth is open 6:45am-3pm.
- WAVE Boutique & Raffle Booth: Buy your Cycle the WAVE jerseys, arm warmers, raffle tickets and other cool items here.
- Therapeutic Associates - The best physical therapists in the business will be on hand to help with any PT type issues. Swing by and thank TAI for their amazing support of this event.
- Seattle MINI - View the new gorgeous MINI’s on site plus fun giveaways
- Moxie Cycling Co - Where High Performance meets High Style... Cycling Jerseys and apparel by, and for, women
- Biker Chick Jewelry Designs - Biker Chick Jewelry celebrates the beauty, talent and toughness of female cyclists
- NUU MUU - Flattering exercise dresses for woman on the go, great specials for WAVE riders
- Sweet Spot Skirts - If you lead a busy lifestyle jumping from one activity to the next, this is the perfect skirt for you
- Tonik Cycling - “Real Jerseys for Real Women” our mission is to offer cycling apparel that fits and flatters ALL women cyclists
- JL Velo - The finest custom cyclewear available to cyclekind!
- Nuun - Packed with electrolytes, light flavor, no sugars or carbs, and portable, nuun active hydration is the perfect sports drink
- Mary Kay- Fabulous beauty products from a socially responsible company
- Outdoors NW - Adventure, Travel, Recreation- read all about it in the Pacific NW premier outdoor magazine & website.
- Organic Valley - Serving up recovery Chocolate protein milk at the Finish Line.
- Ride & Shine - Ride & Shine Team tent
- Cascade Bicycle Club - Information on She Bikes Cascade and their amazing free daily ride program
- Bellevue Parks & Rec - Producer of the Lake to Lake ride & WAVE Sponsor.
- Alpha Chi Omega - Giving back to the community though philanthropy and volunteerism
- P.A.T.H - Pedaling Against Trafficking Humans ride, hosted by Seattle Against Slavery
- Velo Gioielli - Cycling Themed Art and Jewelry