Start & Finish
All WAVE weekend events start & finish at Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Special thanks to everyone at the college for hosting our 10th Anniversary WAVE Festival! Click here for Bellevue College Parking and Site Map (PDF).
Early Packet Pickup |
Saturday, Sept 16th | 8:00am - 1:00pm | Bellevue College-Building L
Get ready for ride/walk day early! Pick up your rider bib, fundraising incentives, Gift Bag & Cycle the WAVE t-shirt. Plus you can preview the routes and ask questions.
Event Day | Participant Check in and Start Times
Sunday, Sept 17th | 6:30 – 9:45am | Bellevue College-Building L & Courtyard
Riders can pick up their registration packet after 6:30am and are free to leave anytime following the departure start time(s) listed below. To make rest stop cut-off times ALL riders must leave as close to departure times as possible. It’s okay to make your final route selection on day of event.
6:30am - Depart 7:00am
46-Mile route Registration/Check-In | 7:30am - Depart 8:00am
29 Mile route Registration/Check-In | 8:00am - Depart 9:00am
12 Mile route Registration/Check-In | 9:00am - Depart 10:00am
6km WALK route Registration/Check-In | 9:45am - Depart 10-10:30am
Visit the Routes page for printable maps, cue sheets and RIDEWITHGPS files.
For day of ride information visit the Route Support page.
Complimentary Starbucks coffee & snacks at the start line!
Cycle the WAVE proudly serves Starbucks Coffee at the event. Starbucks Coffee & Tea will be available from 6:30am–3:00pm. Riders, volunteers and their guests may all enjoy.
Finish Line Festival
11:30am to 4:00pm
Presented by Therapeutic Associates
Whether you ride yourself or come to cheer on your family or friends, Cycle the WAVE - presented by Therapeutic Associates - is a great day for everyone. Grab a snack, ice cream or glass of wine or beer and kick back on the grassy knoll or seated areas. Our festival has a real village style feeling with more than 20 booths with unique products and services on the grounds. If you are interested in providing food or beverage OR purchasing a vendor booth at the 2017 event, contact Event manager, Peter Verbrugge at Peterv@thewavefoundation.org, or call 425-284-9901.
Please check back for 2017 updates
Complimentary Post-ride food - Served 11:30 am - 3:30p.m. from some of the best in the NW! Amazing Quinoa Salad by Flat Iron Grill Adobe Apple Cider Pulled Pork Sliders by Fall City Roadhouse & Inn. Asian Capellini, Emerald City & Perfect Protein Salad triple-play by PCC Issaquah
- WAVE Sweet Shop, featuring: Top Pot Doughnuts, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Vavako Chocolate and Ben & Jerry's Ice cream
- Celebration wine & beer Garden - Enjoy Sol Stone Winery and Postdoc Brewing products- (Must be 21 with valid ID, no host bar, please bring cash)
- WAVE Spa Stop - free 10 minute massages for all riders courtesy of members of the Washington Sports Massage Team, including Randy Furukawa and Cy Wong
- WAVE Tattoo Booth - Fun Ride Like a Girl temporary tattoos available before or after the ride!
- “Fight The Fear- Discover Your Power” Booth - You will have heard about our exciting new WAVE project this summer- find out more info at this fun booth.
- WAVE Photo booth- snap & tag your Photos #cyclethewave at our fun Photo booth open 6:45 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- WAVE Boutique & Raffle booth - Buy your Cycle the WAVE jerseys, arm warmers, raffle tickers and other cool items.
Featured 2016 Vendors
- Therapeutic Associates The best physical therapists in the business will be on hand to help with any PT type issues. Swing by and thank TAI for their amazing support of this event.
- Seattle MINI - Win a week in the WAVE MINI- Plus view three of their gorgeous Mini’s on site & fun giveaways
- Moxie Cycling Co - Where High Performance meets High Style... Cycling Jerseys and apparel by, and for, women
- Biker Chick Jewelry Designs - Biker Chick Jewelry celebrates the beauty, talent and toughness of female cyclists.
- NUU MUU - Flattering exercise dresses for woman on the go, great specials for WAVE riders
- Luna Bar - LUNA is where nutritious meets delicious, and now all flavors are gluten free!
- Vita Coco - Refreshing and packed with nutrients, our original coconut water is Mother Nature's drink of choice.
- Sweet Spot Skirts - If you lead a busy lifestyle jumping from one activity to the next, this is the perfect skirt for you.
- Tonik Cycling - “Real Jerseys for Real Women” our mission is to offer cycling apparel that fits and flatters ALL women cyclists.
- JL Velo - The finest custom cyclewear available to cyclekind!
- Nuun - packed with electrolytes, light flavor, no sugars or carbs, and portable, nuun active hydration is the perfect sports drink
- Mary Kay- Fabulous beauty products from a socially responsible company
- Outdoors NW - Adventure, Travel, Recreation- read all about it in the Pacific NW premier outdoor magazine & website.
- Organic Valley - Serving up recovery Chocolate protein milk at the Finish Line.
- Ride & Shine - Ride & Shine Team tent
- Cascade Bicycle Club- Information on She Bikes Cascade and their amazing free daily ride program
- Bellevue Parks & Rec - Producer of the Lake to Lake ride & WAVE Sponsor.
- Alpha Chi Omega- Giving back to the community though philanthropy and volunteerism
- P.A.T.H - Pedaling Against Trafficking Humans ride, hosted by Seattle Against Slavery
- Pronto Bikes- Your bike share program in Seattle
- Velo Gioielli -cycling themed art and jewelry.