All Cycle & Walk the WAVE weekend events start and finish at Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA. Special thanks to everyone at the college for hosting our 10th Anniversary WAVE Festival. Click here for Bellevue College Parking and Site Map (PDF).
$50 Advance Registration until September 15, 2017 for Walk the WAVE | $55 event weekend
Early Packet Pickup | Optional
Saturday, September 16 | 8:00am - 1:00pm | Bellevue College-Building L
Get ready for walk day early! Pick up your walker bib, fundraising incentives, gift bag & WAVE t-shirt. Preview the route and ask questions.
Event Day | Participant Check in and Start Times
Sunday, September 17 | 9:45am - 10:30am | Bellevue College-Building L & Courtyard
Walkers can pick up registration packets after 9:45am and are free to leave anytime following the departure start time listed below. To make rest stop cut-off time ALL walkers must leave as close to departure times as possible.
4.05 Mile WALK route | Registration/Check-In 9:45am | Depart 10-10:30am
Complimentary Starbucks Coffee & Tea is available from 6:30am-3:00pm. It is available to riders, volunteers and their guests.
Finish Line Festival
Festival Open 11:30am to 4pm**
Whether you walk or come to cheer on family or friends, Walk the WAVE, Presented by Bell'adesso Day Spa & Personal Training, is a great day for everyone.
If you are interested in providing food or beverage, purchasing a vendor booth or becoming a sponsor for the 2018 event, contact Event Manager, Peter Verbrugge at Peterv@thewavefoundation.org or #425-284-9901.
** Complimentary Event Lunch Served 11:30am-3:30pm | Beer & Wine Garden Open until 4:30pm (last call at 4pm)
- Featured Lunch Items: Compliments of PCC Issaquah & Athena Greek Catering
- WAVE Sweet Shoppe: Featuring Top Pot Doughnuts, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream and Noosa Yoghurt
- Celebration Beer & Wine Garden Presented by John Duggan Cycling Attorney: Enjoy Sol Stone Winery and Postdoc Brewing products (Must be 21 with valid ID. No host bar. Cash only.) Beer & Wine Garden open until 4:30pm. Last call at 4:00pm.
- WAVE Spa: Free 10 minute massages for all riders courtesy of Washington Sports Massage Team, Randy Furukawa and Cy Wong. Spa will be open until 4pm, with last appointments scheduled for 3:45pm.
- WAVE Tattoo Booth: Fun 'Ride Like a Girl' and other temporary tattoos available before and after the ride!
- Discover Your Power: If you haven't heard about our new youth education program, find out more at this booth.
- WAVE Photo Booth: Snap & tag your photos @ #cyclethewave. Photo Booth open 6:45am-4pm
- WAVE Boutique & Raffle Booth: Buy Cycle the WAVE jerseys, arm warmers, raffle tickets and other cool WAVE items.
- Therapeutic Associates - Physical Therapy, Bike Fitting, Seat Height Adjustments. Swing by and thank TAO for their amazing support of this event.
- Seattle Mini - View the new gorgeous MINI on site plus fun giveaways.
- Artic Apple - Nonbrowning Artic (R) Apples are the varieties you know and love with one big advantage - they don't brown when bitten sliced or bruised. Fresh slices of preservative-free Artic (R) Goldens launch in U.S. stores this Fall. Try them here first!
- Biker Chick Jewelry Designs - Biker Chick Jewelry celebrates the beauty, talent and toughness of female cyclists.
- NUU MUU - Flattering exercise dresses for woman on the go, great specials for WAVE riders.
- Sweet Spot Skirts - Women's Active Wear. Reversile and Adjustable. The World's Most Versatile Skirt. Compression Shorts that Don't Ride Up!
- Tonik Cycling - "Real Jerseys for Real Women" Our mission is to offer cycling apparel that fits and flatters ALL women cyclists.
- The Allstate Foundation - The Allstate Against Abuse Team is a growing network of select Allstate agency owners, personal financial representatives and employees. Team members use their own professional expertise, along with materials and resources provided by The Allstate Foundation, to help survivors in their communities achieve their financial goals and live life free from abusee.
- Nuun - Packed with electrolytes, light flavor, no sugars or carbs, and portable, nuun active hydration is the perfect sports drink.
- Mary Kay - Mary Kay is a high quality skin care and color cosmetics company focusing on the relationship between the customer and consultant. In addition, the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation supports Domestic Violence Prevention.
- ZICO Coconut Water - ZICO Coconut Water stands out by focusing on what's within, and that's 100% coconut water, nothing added, nothing removed. What's inside is everything!
- Organic Valley - Serving up recovery Chocolate protein milk at the Finish Line.
- Julie Christensen Rackley Art - Multi media paintings and cards from this year's WAVE jersey designer!
- BodyArmor Sports Drink - Providing athletes with the best in sports nutrition and hydration.
- Cascade Bicycle Club - Information on She Bikes Cascade and their amazing free daily ride program.
- Bellevue Parks & Rec - Producer of the Lake to Lake Ride & WAVE Sponsor.
- Alpha Chi Omega - Giving back to the community though philanthropy and volunteerism.
- P.A.T.H - Pedaling Against Trafficking Humans is an annual event to raise awareness and fight local human trafficking. Open to all riders and walkers age 12 and up, it's a great way to start off the season for a good cause.
- Velo Gioielli - Cycling themed art and jewelry.
- WheelLab - WheelLab is a local non-profit located on the east side, supporting youth and cycling. WheelLab offers free bike maintenance classes for any age and a build a bike class for 6th-12th graders. With a mobile bike shop, WheelLab can bring the program to your organization's doorstep.
- Toni Page/Coldwell Banker Bain has created a unique relationship with The WAVE Foundation. Each time a WAVE supporter, friend or relative of a supporter buys or sells a home with Toni Page, Toni and CBB will donate an amount equal to 10% of the commission received to The WAVE Foundation!
- Noosa Finest Yoghurt - Allow us to introduce ourselves: We're Noosa, and we make yoghurt! But not just any yoghurt. Ours is thick and velvety, sweet and tart. It's a labor of love that starts in small batches on the farm and ends in a delicious scoop on your spoon.