Start & Finish
All Cycle the WAVE weekend events start and finish at Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA
Special thanks to everyone at the college for hosting our 10th Anniversary WAVE Festival
Click here for Bellevue College Parking and Site Map (PDF).
Early Packet Pickup | Optional
Saturday, September 16 | 8:00am - 1:00pm Bellevue College-Building L
Get ready for walk day early! Pick up your walker bib, fundraising incentives, gift bag & WAVE t-shirt. Preview the route and ask questions.
Event Day | Participant Check in and Start Times
Sunday, September 17 | 9:45am - 10:30am | Bellevue College-Building L & Courtyard
Walkers can pick up registration packets after 9:45am and are free to leave anytime following the departure start time listed below. To make rest stop cut-off time ALL walkers must leave as close to departure times as possible.
6km WALK route | Registration/Check-In 9:45am | Depart 10-10:30am
Complimentary Starbucks Coffee & Tea is available from 6:30am – 3:00pm. It is available to riders, volunteers and their guests.
Finish Line Festival
11:30am to 4:00pm
Presented by Therapeutic Associates
Whether you walk or come to cheer on family or friends, Cycle the WAVE - presented by Therapeutic Associates is a great day for everyone. Grab a snack, ice cream, a glass of wine or pint of beer. Our festival has more than 20 booths offering unique products and services.If you are interested in providing food or purchasing a vendor booth, contact Event Manager, Peter Verbrugge at Peterv@thewavefoundation.org or call 425-284-9901.
Complimentary Post-Event Food Served 11:30am-3:30pm from some of the best restaurants in the NW!
Highlights from 2016
- WAVE Sweet Shop, featuring Top Pot Doughnuts, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Vavako Chocolate and Ben & Jerry's Ice cream
- Celebration Wine & Beer Garden - Enjoy Sol Stone Winery and Postdoc Brewing products (Must be 21 with valid ID. No host bar. Cash only.)
- WAVE Spa Stop - Free 10 minute massages for all riders courtesy of of the Washington Sports Massage Team, Randy Furukawa and Cy Wong
- WAVE Tattoo Booth - Fun 'Ride Like a Girl' temporary tattoos available before and after the ride!
- Discover Your Power - You will have heard about our exciting new WAVE program this summer. Find out more at this booth.
- WAVE Photo Booth - Snap & tag your Photos #cyclethewave at our Photo Booth open 6:45am-3pm
- WAVE Boutique & Raffle Booth - Buy Cycle the WAVE jerseys, arm warmers, raffle tickets and other cool WAVE items.
Featured 2016 Vendors
- Therapeutic Associates - The best physical therapists in the business will be on hand to help with any PT type issues.
Swing by and thank TAI for their amazing support of this event.
- Seattle Mini -Win a week in the WAVE MINI. Plus view three of their gorgeous Mini’s on site & fun giveaways.
- Moxie Cycling Co - Where High Performance meets High Style... Cycling Jerseys and apparel by, and for, women.
- Biker Chick Jewelry Designs - Biker Chick Jewelry celebrates the beauty, talent and toughness of female cyclists.
- NUU MUU - Flattering exercise dresses for woman on the go, great specials for WAVE riders.
- Luna B- LUNA is where nutritious meets delicious, and now all flavors are gluten free!
- Vita Coco - Refreshing and packed with nutrients, our original coconut water is Mother Nature's drink of choice.
- Sweet Spot Skirts - If you lead a busy lifestyle jumping from one activity to the next, this is the perfect skirt for you.
- Tonik Cycling - "Real Jerseys for Real Women" our mission is to offer cycling apparel that fits and flatters ALL women cyclists.
- JL Velo - The finest custom cyclewear available to cyclekind!
- Nuun - Packed with electrolytes, light flavor, no sugars or carbs, and portable, nuun active hydration is the perfect sports drink.
- Mary Kay - Fabulous beauty products from a socially responsible company.
- Outdoors NW - Adventure, Travel, Recreation- read all about it in the Pacific NW premier outdoor magazine & website.
- Organic Valley - Serving up recovery Chocolate protein milk at the Finish Line.
- Ride & Shine - Ride & Shine Team tent.
- Cascade Bicycle Club - Information on She Bikes Cascade and their amazing free daily ride program.
- Bellevue Parks & Rec - Producer of the Lake to Lake Ride & WAVE Sponsor.
- Alpha Chi Omega - Giving back to the community though philanthropy and volunteerism.
- P.A.T.H - Pedaling Against Trafficking Humans ride hosted by Seattle Against Slavery.
- Pronto Bikes - Your bike share program in Seattle.
- Velo Gioielli - Cycling themed art and jewelry.